Lemon Fresh Safety Bleach - Qualchem
LEMON FRESH SAFETY BLEACH is a white, free
flowing, lemon scented concentrated laundry sanitising
- Low foaming.
- Contains whiteners.
- Works in low temperatures.
- Contains soil suspension agents.
- Sanitises in low temperatures.
LEMON FRESH SAFETY BLEACH is suitable for use in all laundry machines.
- For lightly soiled washing – 1/2 to 3/4 cup/load (18g/kg washing)
- For heavily soiled washing – 3/4 to 1 cup/load (30g/kg wash)
- For front loading and twin tub machines, use half-recommended dosage.
Available in 10kg, 25kg
BLEACHING AND SANITISING ABLITY OF LEMON FRESH SAFETY BLEACH
Lemon Fresh Safety Bleach contains Sodium percarbonate (Na2CO3)23H2O22NaCO3+3H2O2 commonly known as an oxygen Bleach or Safety
Compared to Chlorine bleaches that leave contaminating residue in theenvironment, sodium Percarbonate is an environmentally friendly chemical
which decomposes into oxygen, water and natural Soda Ash whensubjected to moisture.*
Sodium Percarbonate is
- Very effective as a laundry pre-soak*
- Is colour safe*
- It brighten colours*
- Prevents fabric from becoming yellow or darkening*
- Is effective as a disinfectant on both bacteria and viruses*
*Information sourced from Wikipedia Encyclopaedia, www.wikipedia.org